Thursday, February 18, 2016

So far at M4

I've been working on a variety of things including recreating graphics for an employee handbook for a drilling company, creating storyboards for a short video segment at EFY and a childrens book, and illustrating images for a book.  There's been a lot of brain storming, a lot of sketching, and a lot of great results.  Taking sufficient time to sketch and plan is paying off. I am set up with two monitors and a windows based pc.  The entire staff has an adobe cloud account giving me access to whatever software I need.  So far I've been primarily using Photoshop, but I have used Illustrator and Indesign as well.  I've been able to use my brushes that I've become accustom to working with and the method in which I work has been relatively unaffected.  Being about to ask Trey, my supervisor about software specific commands has been extremely helpful, especially in areas I am less familiar with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment